Health Tip: 6 Suggestions For a Healthier New Year
-- Many a new year's resolution centers around living a healthier lifestyle.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests what you can do to succeed in your resolve:
- Make an appointment for a check-up,vaccination or screening. Regular dental and medical exams can find problems before symptoms emerge.
- Wash hands often with soap and water to prevent spreading germs.
- Make healthier food choices.
- Aim for at least 2.5 hours of moderate intensity exercise each week.
- Quit smoking.
- Get at least seven hours of sleep a night.
Posted: January 2018