Health Tip: 10 Signs of Alzheimer's
The association lists 10 warnings signs of Alzheimer's:
- Memory lapses that affect everyday life.
- Challenges in planning and solving routine problems.
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks.
- Confusion over time or place.
- Trouble understanding spatial or visual images.
- Sudden problems with speaking.
- Misplacing things, and not being able to retrace steps.
- Poor judgment.
- Withdrawal from social activities.
- Changes in mood and personality.
© 2020 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: October 2018
Read this next
TUESDAY, Oct. 20, 2020 -- As the air people breathe gets dirtier, their odds for serious neurological disorders such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's and other dementias rises,...
MONDAY, Oct. 19, 2020 -- Older adults who get together with friends, volunteer or go to classes have healthier brains, which could help them ward off dementia, according to a new...
THURSDAY, Oct. 15, 2020 -- Offering fresh insight into the deep-seated roots of dementia, new research finds that diminished blood flow to the brain is tied to buildup a protein...
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
- Monthly Update Archive
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whatever your topic of interest, subscribe to our newsletters to get the best of Drugs.com in your inbox.