What is this pill? Tannish peach color, elliptical, marked 10 MG and 5 dots in a small box?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 7, 2023.
It's supposed to be a sleep aid. 10mg /:.: 5 dots in a small box on other side. Only the dots are supposed to be diagonal but i can't get a dot in middle to make it look like an X. The tablet is a peach/beige color and it is quite small.
Description: Zolpidem tartrate 10 mg tablets, USP are peach-yellow colored, capsule shaped tablets with the Torrent Logo debossed on one side and 10 MG debossed on the other side
Related medical questions
- Quviviq vs. Ambien: How do they compare?
- Ambien: What are 11 Things You Need to Know?
- Why am I unable to sleep after taking Ambien?
- Is Ambien safe for long-term use?
- Is Ambien a benzo?
- Is Ambien addictive?
- Is “Ambien-Tweeting” a Thing?
- What is the half life of Ambien?
- What is the maximum safe dosage for melatonin?
- Can you have narcolepsy and insomnia?
- What is the max dose of diphenhydramine for adults?
- Zolpidem Information for Consumers
- Zolpidem prescribing info & package insert (for Health Professionals)
- Side Effects of Zolpidem (detailed)