What is this pill? Tannish peach color, elliptical, marked 10 MG and 5 dots in a small box?
It's supposed to be a sleep aid. 10mg /:.: 5 dots in a small box on other side. Only the dots are supposed to be diagonal but i can't get a dot in middle to make it look like an X. The tablet is a peach/beige color and it is quite small.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 17, 2019.
Description: Zolpidem tartrate 10 mg tablets, USP are peach-yellow colored, capsule shaped tablets with the Torrent Logo debossed on one side and 10 MG debossed on the other side
Related Medical Questions
- What is the half life of Ambien?
- Is “Ambien-Tweeting” a Thing?
- Lorazepam vs Xanax: What is the difference?
- Is taking 30mg melatonin safe?
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride vs Citrate: What's the difference?
- Does caffeine affect Vraylar?
- How long does 9mg melatonin stay in your system?
- Zolpidem Information for Consumers
- Zolpidem Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Zolpidem (detailed)