Does clobetasol propionate topical solution help hair grow back?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 15, 2019.
I have eczema of the scalp with some hair loss. My doctor prescribed clobetasol propionate topical solution 0.05% to use twice a day. I forgot to ask him this question.
Clobetasol is a topical corticosteroid. It is frequently prescribed to promote hair growth.
For more information see: https://www.drugs.com/health-guide/alopecia-areata.html
Related Medical Questions
- How effective is clobetasol for hair growth?
- How do you apply clobetasol propionate for lichen sclerosus (lichen sclerosis)?
- How long does it take for clobetasol propionate to work?
- Halobetasol vs. clobetasol - how do they compare?
- What is clobetasol propionate cream used for?
- Can clobetasol make you gain weight?
- Can you use clobetasol on your face?
- How do you use clobetasol propionate on your scalp?
- How long should you use clobetasol propionate cream for?
- What's difference between Olux and Olux-E?
- Clobetasol Information for Consumers
- Clobetasol Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Clobetasol (detailed)