Does clobetasol propionate topical solution help hair grow back?
I have eczema of the scalp with some hair loss. My doctor prescribed clobetasol propionate topical solution 0.05% to use twice a day. I forgot to ask him this question.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Apr 15, 2019.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
Clobetasol is a topical corticosteroid. It is frequently prescribed to promote hair growth.
For more information see: https://www.drugs.com/health-guide/alopecia-areata.html
Related Medical Questions
- Can mupirocin heal or help with eczema?
- How do you use Eucrisa?
- How do you use Dupixent?
- What are the side effects of probiotics?
- What is the difference between prednisone and prednisolone?
- Clobetasol Information for Consumers
- Clobetasol Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Clobetasol (detailed)