Round white pill with 8 on one side and an arrow on the other side. Is it Subutex 8 mg?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 24, 2022.
This is Buprenorphine HCl sublingual tablets 8mg
White, round, biconvex uncoated tablets with "8" debossed on one side and a dart "→" debossed on the other side
For more information see:
Subutex is a brand name for buprenorphine, and is taken as an oral/sublingual (under the tongue) tablet which is available in 2 strengths; 2 mg and 8 mg
Related medical questions
- Can you take Subutex with opioids in your system?
- How long does Subutex stay in your system?
- Subutex vs Suboxone: What's the difference between them?
- Why was Subutex discontinued?
- What happens if you swallow Subutex?
- How long do you keep Subutex under your tongue?
- Does Subutex make you sleepy?
- Is Subutex addictive?
- How long does opioid withdrawal last?
- How long does buprenorphine stay in your system?
- What are the different brands of buprenorphine?
Related support groups
- Subutex (50 questions, 1,216 members)
- Opiate Dependence (147 questions, 2,346 members)