Round white pill with 8 on one side and an arrow on the other side. Is it Subutex 8 mg?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 2, 2020.
This is Buprenorphine HCl sublingual tablets 8mg
White, round, biconvex uncoated tablets with "8" debossed on one side and a dart "→" debossed on the other side
For more information see:
Subutex is a brand name for buprenorphine, and is taken as an oral/sublingual (under the tongue) tablet which is available in 2 strengths; 2 mg and 8 mg
Related Medical Questions
- How long does Suboxone stay in your system?
- How long does Subutex stay in your system?
- Why was Subutex discontinued?
- What happens if you swallow Subutex?
- Does Subutex make you sleepy?
- Is Subutex addictive?
- How long does opioid withdrawal last?
- Does Suboxone help with pain?
- Is buprenorphine an opiate / narcotic?
- Can you take Subutex with opioids in your system?
- Is buprenorphine the same as Suboxone?
- What are the different brands of buprenorphine?
- How long does Sublocade last?
- How long do you keep Subutex under your tongue?
- What are the different types of buprenorphine/naloxone?