When is the best time of day to take Crestor?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 7, 2023.
I was just given samples of 5 mg Crestor. When do I take it? Other statins say take it before bedtime. Is this true of Crestor?
Crestor can be taken as a single dose at any time of day, with or without food.
Choose a time of day that will work best for you, and then take the medicine at the same time each day.
Read more: https://www.drugs.com/dosage/crestor.html#ixzz12NPWFeyr
Related medical questions
- How do you manage muscle pain with cholesterol drugs?
- What should you know about "Statin" Medications?
- Crestor Information for Consumers
- Crestor Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Crestor (detailed)
Related support groups
- Crestor (25 questions, 96 members)