How do you use Eucrisa?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 15, 2020.
To use Eucrisa apply a thin layer twice daily over the affected area, or as directed by your doctor.
Eucrisa (crisaborole) 2% ointment, from Pfizer, is used to treat mild to moderate eczema (atopic dermatitis) in patients three months of age and older.
Eucrisa is not for use by mouth, in the eye, or vaginally.
The most common side effect is application site pain such as burning or stinging.
Related Medical Questions
- Can Dupixent cure eczema?
- Does Dupixent cause joint pain?
- What are the side effects of steroids?
- How fast does Dupixent work?
- Why does Dupixent cause eye problems?
- Is Dupixent an immunosuppressant?
- Does Dupixent cause weight gain?