What drugs are contained in Vabomere?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 14, 2019.
Vabomere contains meropenem, an antibacterial agent, and vaborbactam, which inhibits certain types of resistance mechanisms used by bacteria.
Vabomere is approved for adults with complicated urinary tract infections (cUTI), including a type of kidney infection, pyelonephritis, caused by specific bacteria.
Related Medical Questions
- UTI vs Bladder vs Yeast Infections - What's the difference?
- What antibiotics are used to treat UTI?
- What dose of co-trimoxazole is used in a patient with a UTI?
- Can clarithromycin be used to treat UTI's?
- What is "dual release" nitrofurantoin?
- Does a UTI always need to be treated with an antibiotic?
- What type of drug is Zemdri?