What drugs are contained in the HIV treatment Symfi Lo?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 7, 2019.
Symfi Lo contains:
- efavirenz (Sustiva), a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- lamivudine (Epivir), a nucleo(t)side reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Viread), a nucleo(t)side reverse transcriptase inhibitor
Symfi Lo is indicated as a complete regimen for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) infection in adult and pediatric patients weighing at least 35 kg.
Related Medical Questions
- Truvada vs Descovy: How do they compare for HIV and PrEP?
- What is the difference between HIV treatments Odefsey and Complera?
- Genvoya vs Stribild for HIV - How do they compare?
- What is the difference between HIV treatments Symfi and Symfi Lo?
- How much does HIV treatment Cimduo cost?
- What drugs are contained in the HIV treatment Cimduo?
- What drugs are contained in the HIV treatment Delstrigo?