What drugs are contained in the HIV treatment Delstrigo?
The three drugs contained in Delstrigo are:
- doravirine (Pifeltro) - a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI)
- lamivudine (Epivir) - a nucleoside analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI)
- tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Viread) - a nucleoside analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI)
Delstrigo is indicated as a complete regimen a complete regimen for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults and pediatric patients weighing at least 35 kg:
- with no antiretroviral treatment history, OR
- to replace the current antiretroviral regimen in those who are virologically suppressed (HIV-1 RNA less than 50 copies per mL) on a stable antiretroviral regimen with no history of treatment failure and no known substitutions associated with resistance to the individual components.
The recommended dosage of Delstrigo is one tablet taken orally once daily, with or without food in adults and pediatric patients weighing at least 35 kg.
Each tablet contains 100 mg of doravirine, 300 mg of lamivudine, and 300 mg of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate.
Related medical questions
- Truvada vs Descovy: How do they compare for HIV and PrEP?
- What is the difference between HIV treatments Odefsey and Complera?
- Genvoya vs Stribild for HIV - How do they compare?
- What is the difference between HIV treatments Symfi and Symfi Lo?
- How much does HIV treatment Cimduo cost?
- What drugs are contained in the HIV treatment Cimduo?
- What drugs are contained in the HIV treatment Symfi Lo?
- What type of drug is Pifeltro (doravirine)?
- What is the difference between Vemlidy and Viread?
- How do you increase your CD4 count?
- What is an undetectable HIV viral load?
Related support groups
- Tenofovir (8 questions, 14 members)
- Lamivudine (5 questions, 7 members)
- Pifeltro (2 questions, 3 members)
- Viread (2 questions, 11 members)
- Doravirine (2 questions, 3 members)
- Epivir (1 questions, 5 members)
- Doravirine/lamivudine/tenofovir (1 questions, 3 members)
- Delstrigo (1 questions, 4 members)
- HIV Infection (83 questions, 244 members)