What drugs are contained in the HIV treatment Cimduo?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 8, 2019.
Cimduo contains lamivudine 300 mg and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate 300 mg.
Cimduo is a combination of two nucleo(t)side reverse transcriptase inhibitors that are used together with other antiretroviral agents for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) infection.
Cimduo is an oral tablet given once a day and is used in adults and children weighing at least 35 kilograms (kg).
Related Medical Questions
- Truvada vs Descovy: How do they compare for HIV and PrEP?
- What is the difference between HIV treatments Odefsey and Complera?
- Genvoya vs Stribild for HIV - How do they compare?
- What is the difference between HIV treatments Symfi and Symfi Lo?
- How much does HIV treatment Cimduo cost?
- What drugs are contained in the HIV treatment Delstrigo?
- What drugs are contained in the HIV treatment Symfi Lo?