When is the best time of day to take Livalo?
Do I take Livalo with or without food?
When is the best time of day to take Livalo (pitavastatin)?
There is no best time of the day to take Livalo, it can be taken any time of the day (usually morning or night). The time of day that you take Livalo will have no affect on how well it works or the amount of side effects you may have.
Livalo is taken once daily, with or without food. For medicines to work well it is important to take them consistently and regularly.
Livalo (pitavastatin) is used to reduce the levels of harmful cholesterol and increase the levels of good cholesterol. Livalo belongs to a group of drugs called statins.
Livalo should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet aimed and reducing cholesterol levels.
- Livalo Professional Medication Information: https://www.drugs.com/pro/livalo.html
Related Medical Questions
- How is Livalo different from other statins?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking Livalo?
- What are the side effects of statins?
- Do statins help treat COVID-19?
- Livalo Information for Consumers
- Livalo Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Livalo (detailed)
Related Support Groups
- Livalo (4 questions, 18 members)