Tzatziki sauceServes 13
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Tzatziki is a Greek yogurt sauce. It's a tangy counterpoint to barbecued meats, kebabs and falafel. You can also use it as a dip veggies or pita or as a salad dressing.
- 2 large cucumbers, cut in half, seeds removed
- 16 ounces fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl, grate the cucumbers. Drain off the extra liquid. Add the yogurt, dill, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
|Serving Size||2 tablespoons|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Fat||0 g|