Recipe: Savory vegetable dipServes 8
Medically reviewed on Apr 17, 2018
This savory dip pairs well with veggies or crispy breadsticks.
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half
- 3/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1 cup low-fat (1 percent) cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
Place ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight and serve with your favorite vegetables.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
|Serving Size||4 tablespoons (1/4 cup)|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||2 g|