Pineapple cream cheese pie with berriesServes 8
This dessert is more similar to a tart than a traditional cream pie. You can use any fresh, unsweetened berries, such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries.
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, about 9 inches in diameter
- 1 can (16 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pint berries, rinsed and drained (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries, or a combination)
In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese with the sugar. Gently spread over the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
Just before serving, spread the crushed pineapple over the cream cheese. Add the berries. Cut the pie into 8 wedges and serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
|Serving Size||1/8 of pie|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||6 g|
Last updated: September 15th, 2016