Overnight refrigerator oatmealServes 1
Loaded with calcium, protein and fiber, this oatmeal will keep in the fridge up to 2 days. Try unsweetened almond or soy milk for a dairy-free option.
- 1/3 cup skim milk (or soy milk)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Greek low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced apples
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Place all of the ingredients in a 1-pint mason jar. Screw the lid on and shake until well-combined. Refrigerate overnight and eat chilled.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Fat||4 g|
Last updated: April 19th, 2016