Fresh fruit kebabs with lemon lime dipServes 2
These kebabs work well with any type of fruit, including more exotic types such as star fruit, kumquats or prickly pears. To prevent fruit from browning, dip in pineapple or orange juice.
- 6 ounces low-fat, sugar-free lemon yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 4 pineapple chunks (about 1/2 inch each)
- 4 strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 banana, cut into 4 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 red grapes
- 4 wooden skewers
In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lime juice and lime zest. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Thread 1 of each fruit onto the skewer. Repeat with the other skewers until the fruit is gone. Serve with the lemon lime dip.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
|Serving Size||2 fruit kebabs|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||2 g|
Last updated: April 19th, 2016