Recipe: Blue cheese dressingServes 12
This tasty salad dressing comes together in the blender in no time.
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Chill and serve.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
|Serving Size||2 tablespoons|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||2 g|
Last updated: October 10th, 2012