Recipe: Artichoke, spinach and white bean dip
Medically reviewed on Jan 5, 2018Serves 8
You can puree the beans if you want the dip to have a smoother consistency.
- 2 cups artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon minced dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together. Put in a glass or ceramic dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Serve with vegetables or whole-grain bread or crackers.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
|Serving Size||About 1/2 cup|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Fat||3 g|