Label Changes for:
alli (orlistat) Capsules
Changes have been made to the WARNINGS sections of the safety label.
Detailed View: Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking….
- Amiodarone (heart medicine)
Drug Facts Label
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking medicine for seizures
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You are taking medicine for seizures and your seizures happen more often or get worse
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you develop itching
- yellow eyes or skin
- dark urine or loss of appetite
- There have been rare reports of liver injury in people taking orlistat