Zirtek Allergy may be available in the countries listed below.
- ZIRTEK ALLERGY (Leaflet)
- ZIRTEK ALLERGY 10MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- ZIRTEK ALLERGY RELIEF 10MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- ZIRTEK ALLERGY RELIEF FOR CHILDREN 1MG/ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- ZIRTEK ALLERGY SOLUTION 1MG/ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- ZIRTEK ALLERGY TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Zirtek Allergy
Cetirizine dihydrochloride (a derivative of Cetirizine) is reported as an ingredient of Zirtek Allergy in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.