CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
1,2,3-Propanetricarboxylic acid, 2-hydroxy-, zinc salt (2:3)
2-Hydroxy-1,2,3-propanetricarboxylic acid, zinc salt
- Zinkcitrat trihydrat (German)
- Citrate de zinc trihydraté (French)
- Citric acid, zinc salt (IS)
- UNII-K72I3DEX9B (IS)
- Zinc Citrate (PH: USP 38)
- Redoxon + Zinc (Zinc Citrate and Ascorbic Acid)
Bayer Schweiz, Switzerland
- Redoxon Doble Accion (Zinc Citrate and Ascorbic Acid)
Bayer Consumer, Argentina
- Redoxon Double Acción (Zinc Citrate and Ascorbic Acid)
- Redoxon Double Action (Zinc Citrate and Ascorbic Acid)
- Redoxzinc (Zinc Citrate and Ascorbic Acid)
OCuSOFT, United States
|USP||Pharmacopoeia of the United States|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.