In the US, Videx (didanosine systemic) is a member of the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) and is used to treat HIV Infection and Nonoccupational Exposure.
- VIDEX 200MG GASTRO-RESISTANT CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- VIDEX 125MG GASTRO-RESISTANT HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- VIDEX 25 MG CHEWABLE OR DISPERSIBLE TABLET (Leaflet)
- VIDEX 250MG GASTRO-RESISTANT HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- VIDEX 400MG GASTRO-RESISTANT CAPSULES (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Videx
Didanosine is reported as an ingredient of Videx in the following countries:
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.