Ursofalk may be available in the countries listed below.
- URSOFALK 250 MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- URSOFALK 250MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- URSOFALK 250MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- URSOFALK 250MG/5ML SUSPENSION (Leaflet)
- URSOFALK 500 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- URSOFALK 500 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS / URSODEOXYCHOLIC ACID 500 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- URSOFALK 500MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- URSOFALK 500MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Ursofalk
Ursodeoxycholic Acid is reported as an ingredient of Ursofalk in the following countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegowina
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Ursodeoxycholic Acid bis(sodium succinate) (a derivative of Ursodeoxycholic Acid) is reported as an ingredient of Ursofalk in the following countries:
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.