In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- 2-Thiophencarbonsäure (German)
- Acide ténoïque (French)
- Ténoïque (acide) (OS: DCF)
- 2-Carboxythiophene (IS)
- 2-TCA (IS)
- 2-Thienylcarboxylic acid (IS)
- 2-Thiophenic acid (IS)
- 5-18-06-00158 (IS: Beilstein)
- BRN 0110150 (IS)
- NSC 2188 (IS)
- α-Thiophenic acid (IS)
- Thenoic acid (IS)
- Thiophene-2-carboxylate (IS)
- Acide ténoïque sel d'ethanolamine (IS)
- Monoethanolamine thenoate (IS)
- Glossithiase (Tenoic Acid and Lysozyme)
- Thiovéol (veterinary use)
- Dolirhume Thiophènecarboxylate 2%
|DCF||Dénomination Commune Française|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.