Soluprick may be available in the countries listed below.
- SOLUPRICK POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE CONTROL (Leaflet)
- SOLUPRICK SQ ARTEMESIA VULGARIS (Leaflet)
- SOLUPRICK SQ BETULA VERRUCOSA (Leaflet)
- SOLUPRICK SQ CAT HAIR 10 HEP (Leaflet)
- SOLUPRICK SQ DERMATOPHAGOIDES FARINAE 10 HEP (Leaflet)
- SOLUPRICK SQ DERMATOPHAGOIDES PTERONYSSINUS 10 HEP (Leaflet)
- SOLUPRICK SQ DOG HAIR (Leaflet)
- SOLUPRICK SQ GRASS POLLEN PHLEUM PRATENSE (TIMOTHY GRASS) 10 HEP (Leaflet)
- SOLUPRICK SQ HORSE DANDER (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Soluprick
Histamine is reported as an ingredient of Soluprick in the following countries:
Histamine dihydrochloride (a derivative of Histamine) is reported as an ingredient of Soluprick in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.