In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Natrii Perboras (Latin)
- Natriumperborat (German)
- Sodium, perborate de (French)
- Perborato sódico (Spanish)
- Dexol (IS)
- PBS (IS)
- Sodium Perborate Monohydrate (OS: USAN)
- Natrii dihydrogenperoxoboras (IS)
- Natrium boricum peroxydatum (IS)
- Natrium dihydrogenperoxoborat (IS)
- PBS-1 (IS)
- Natriumperoxoborat-Hydrat (IS)
- PBS-4 (IS)
- Sodium peroxometaborate (IS)
- Natrii perboras hydricus (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Sodium Perborate (PH: BP 2016)
- Sodium perborate, hydrated (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Borosan Super Plus
- Moisol-Z (Sodium Perborate and Hypromellose)
Dr. Reddy's, India
- Lema Ern C (Sodium Perborate and Ascorbic Acid)
- Ektozon N (Sodium Perborate and Magensium Peroxide (veterinary use))
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.