Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate
In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Pharmaceutic aid: Surfactant
Acetic acid, sulfo-, 1-dodecylester, sodium salt
Sodium 2-dodecoxy-2-oxoetanesulfonate (IUPAC)
- Natrii laurilsulfoacetas (Latin)
- Natriumlaurylsulfoacetat (German)
- Dodecyl sodium sulfoacetate (IS)
- Dodecyl sulfoacetate S-sodium salt (IS)
- Lathanol LAL (IS)
- Lathanol-lal 70 (IS)
- Nacconol LAL (IS)
- Clisteran (Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate and Sodium Dihydrogen Citrate)
- Lactofilm (Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate and Propylene Glycol)
Biotech Pharma, Argentina
- Micralax (Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate and Sodium Dihydrogen Citrate)
Johnson & Johnson, Spain
- Microlax (Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate and Sodium Citrate, + Sorbitol)
Johnson & Johnson, Finland; McNeil, Belgium; McNeil, Estonia
- Microlax (Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate and Sodium Citrate)
Jaba, Portugal; Janssen-Cilag, Switzerland; McNeil, Denmark; McNeil, Ireland; McNeil, Lithuania; McNeil, Norway; McNeil, Sweden; McNeil Aps, Iceland; McNeil CH, Germany
- Microlax (Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate and Sodium Citrate (veterinary use))
McNeil, Norway; McNeil, Sweden
|IUPAC||International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.