ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Treatment of hyperphosphatemia
1,2,3-Propanetriol mono(dihydrogen phosphate) disodium salt
Disodium glycerol phosphate
- Natrii glycerophosphas (Latin)
- Natriumglycerophosphat (German)
- Sodium Glycerophosphate (OS: USAN)
- Hydrated sodium glycerophosphate (PH: BP 2013, Ph. Eur. 8)
- Natrii glycerophosphas hydricus (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Sodium Glycerophosphate, Hydrated (PH: BP 2016)
- Sodium glycerophosphate, hydrated (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
Fresenius Kabi, Denmark; Fresenius Kabi, Hong Kong; Fresenius Kabi, Lithuania; Fresenius Kabi, Latvia; Fresenius Kabi, Poland; Fresenius Kabi, Portugal; Fresenius Kabi, Romania; Fresenius Kabi, Sweden; Fresenius Kabi, Thailand; Fresenius Kabi, United States; Kabi Pharmacia, Greece; Sanolabor, Slovenia; Fresenius, Switzerland; Fresenius, Turkey; Fresenius Kabi, New Zealand
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.