CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Benzoic acid, 3,5-bis(acetylamino)-2,4,6-triiodo-, monosodium salt (USAN)
Sodium 3,5-diacetamido-2,4,6-triiodobenzoate (WHO)
- Natrii Amidotrizoas (Latin)
- Natrium amidotrizoat (German)
- Amidotrizoate de sodium (French)
- Amidotrizoato de sodio (Spanish)
- Amidotrizoato di sodio (OS: DCIT)
- Sodium Amidotrizoate (OS: BANM)
- Sodium Diatrizoate (IS)
- Diatrizoate Sodium (PH: USP 38)
- Natrii amidotrizoas (PH: Ph. Eur. 8, Ph. Int. 4)
- Natrium amidotrizoat (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Sodium amidotrizoate (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Sodium Amidotrizoate (PH: BP 2016, Ph. Int. 4)
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|DCIT||Denominazione Comune Italiana|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
|WHO||World Health Organization|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.