Shortec may be available in the countries listed below.
- SHORTEC 10 MG CAPSULES HARD (Leaflet)
- SHORTEC 10MG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION OR INFUSION (Leaflet)
- SHORTEC 20 MG CAPSULES HARD (Leaflet)
- SHORTEC 5 MG CAPSULES HARD (Leaflet)
- SHORTEC 50MG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION OR INFUSION (Leaflet)
- SHORTEC CONCENTRATE 10 MG/ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- SHORTEC LIQUID 5 MG/5 ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Shortec
Oxycodone hydrochloride (a derivative of Oxycodone) is reported as an ingredient of Shortec in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.