Selegiline Hydrochloride may be available in the countries listed below.
- SELEGILINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1.25 MG ORAL LYOPHILISATE (Leaflet)
- SELEGILINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1.25MG ORAL LYOPHILISATE (Leaflet)
- SELEGILINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1.25MG ORAL LYOPHILISATES (Leaflet)
- SELEGILINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- SELEGILINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- SELEGILINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- SELEGILINE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS 10 MG (Leaflet)
- SELEGILINE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS 5 MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Selegiline Hydrochloride
Selegiline Hydrochloride (BANM, JAN, USAN) is known as Selegiline in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.