Samarium (153Sm) lexidronam
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Samarii (¹⁵³Sm) lexidronamum (Latin)
- Samarium (¹⁵³Sm) lexidronam (German)
- Samarium (¹⁵³Sm) lexidronam (French)
- Samario (¹⁵³Sm) lexidronam (Spanish)
- (¹⁵³Sm)Samarium ethylendiamintetramethyl phosphorsäure (IS)
- Samarium (153Sm) Lexidronam Sodium (OS: JAN)
- Samarium Sm 153 Lexidronam Pentasodium (OS: USAN)
- ¹⁵³Sm-EDTMP (IS)
- CYT-424 (IS: Cytogen)
CIS bio International, Portugal; Du Pont, United States; Iba Molecular Spain, Spain; ARI, Australia; CIS bio, Italy; CIS bio international, Hungary; Jazz Pharmaceuticals, United States
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.