In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Benzoic acid, 5-[[4-[[(4,6-dimetyl-2-pyrimidinyl)amino]sulfonyl]phenyl]azo]-2-hydroxy-
- Salazosulfadimidinum (Latin)
- Salazosulfadimidin (German)
- Salazosulfadimidine (French)
- Salazosulfadimidina (Spanish)
- Salazosulfadimidine (OS: BAN)
- Salazodiemthoxine (IS)
- Salazosulphadimidine (IS)
- Salicylazosulfadimethoxine (IS)
- Brotrimsulp (Salazosulfadimidine and Bromhexine, + Trimethoprim (veterinary use))
Phoenix, New Zealand
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.