Rythmodan may be available in the countries listed below.
- RYTHMODAN 100MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- RYTHMODAN RETARD 250 MG MODIFIED RELEASE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RYTHMODAN RETARD 250 MG MODIFIED-RELEASE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RYTHMODAN RETARD 250MG MODIFIED RELEASE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RYTHMODAN RETARD 250MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Rythmodan
Disopyramide is reported as an ingredient of Rythmodan in the following countries:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Disopyramide phosphate (a derivative of Disopyramide) is reported as an ingredient of Rythmodan in the following countries:
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.