Rhinolast may be available in the countries listed below.
- RHINOLAST ALLERGY 0.1% W/V NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- RHINOLAST NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- RHINOLAST S 0.15% NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- RHINOLAST S 1 MG/ML NASAL SPRAY SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- RHINOLAST S ALLERGY 1 MG / 1 ML NASAL SPRAY SOLUTION (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Rhinolast
Azelastine hydrochloride (a derivative of Azelastine) is reported as an ingredient of Rhinolast in the following countries:
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.