In the US, Retrovir (zidovudine systemic) is a member of the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) and is used to treat HIV Infection, Nonoccupational Exposure, Occupational Exposure and Reduction of Perinatal Transmission of HIV.
- Retrovir injection
- Retrovir (Zidovudine Capsules and Tablets)
- Retrovir (Zidovudine Injection)
- Retrovir (Zidovudine Syrup)
- Retrovir Intravenous
- Retrovir Infusion
- RETROVIR 10 MG/ML IV CONCENTRATE FOR SOLUTION FOR INFUSION (Leaflet)
- RETROVIR 100MG/10ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- RETROVIR CAPSULES 100MG (Leaflet)
- RETROVIR CAPSULES 250MG (Leaflet)
- RETROVIR TABLETS 300MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Retrovir
Zidovudine is reported as an ingredient of Retrovir in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.