- RELPAX 20MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RELPAX 40 MG FILM COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RELPAX 40 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RELPAX 40MG FILM COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RELPAX 40MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RELPAX 40MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Relpax
Eletriptan is reported as an ingredient of Relpax in the following countries:
- South Africa
Eletriptan hydrobromide (a derivative of Eletriptan) is reported as an ingredient of Relpax in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.