Rabeprazole Sodium may be available in the countries listed below.
- RABEPRAZOLE SODIUM 10 MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RABEPRAZOLE SODIUM 10MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RABEPRAZOLE SODIUM 20 MG GASTRO RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RABEPRAZOLE SODIUM 20 MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- RABEPRAZOLE SODIUM 20MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Rabeprazole Sodium
Rabeprazole Sodium (BANM, Ph. Eur., USAN) is known as Rabeprazole in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|Ph. Eur.||European Pharmacopoeia|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.