Prothrombin Complex, Human, Activated
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Blood coagulation factor substitute
Preparations with factor VIII inhibitor bypassing activity are prepared from human plasma and contain factors II, IX, and X, and activated factor VII; small amounts of factor VIII and factors of the kallikrein-kinin system are also present.
- Aktivierter Prothrombinkomplex vom Menschen (German)
- Complexe prothrombique humain active (French)
- Activated Prothrombin Complex (OS: BAN)
- Activated Prothrombin Complex Concentrate (IS)
- Anti-inhibitor Coagulant Complex (IS)
- Complejo coagulante antiinhibidor del factor VIII (IS)
- Facteurs de coagulation ayant une activité court-circuitant l'inhibiteur du facteur VIII (IS)
- Factor Eight Inhibitor Bypassing Activity (IS: FEIBA)
- Factor VIII Inhibitor Bypassing Fraction (IS)
- Feiba (IS)
- FEIBA (IS)
- Human-Plasmaproteine mit Faktor VIII-Inhibitor-Bypass-Aktivität (IS)
- Prothrombinkomplex human mit Faktor VIII-Inhibitor-Bypass-Aktivität (IS)
- Beriplex P/N
CSL Behring, Canada
Agmar, Croatia (Hrvatska); Baxalta, France; Baxter, Austria; Baxter, Brazil; Baxter, Canada; Baxter, Chile; Baxter, Cyprus; Baxter, Denmark; Baxter, Estonia; Baxter, Spain; Baxter, Finland; Baxter, Georgia; Baxter, Hong Kong; Baxter, Lithuania; Baxter, Malta; Baxter, Netherlands; Baxter, Norway; Baxter, Sweden; Baxter, Slovenia; Baxter, Thailand; Baxter, Tunisia; Baxter, United States; Baxter-A, Italy; Green Cross, South Korea
- Feiba NF
Baxalta, Switzerland; Baxter, Bulgaria; Baxter, Czech Republic; Baxter, Germany; Baxter, Hungary; Baxter, New Zealand; Baxter, Poland; Baxter, Romania; Baxter, Serbia; Baxter, Slovakia
- Feiba S-Tim '4'
- Feiba Tim-4
Eczacibasi Baxter, Turkey
- Haemoctin SDH
- Octaplex (Prothrombin Complex, Human, Activated and Protein S, Human, + Protein C, Human)
|BAN||British Approved Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.