Prochlorperazine Maleate may be available in the countries listed below.
- PROCHLORPERAZINE MALEATE 3 MG BUCCAL TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PROCHLORPERAZINE MALEATE 3MG BUCCAL TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PROCHLORPERAZINE MALEATE 5 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PROCHLORPERAZINE MALEATE 5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PROCHLORPERAZINE MALEATE BP 5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PROCHLORPERAZINE MALEATE TABLETS BP 25MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Prochlorperazine Maleate
Prochlorperazine Maleate (BANM, JAN) is known as Prochlorperazine in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.