The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Potassium Hydrogen Aspartate
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Potassium hydrogen (2S)-2-aminobutanedioate hemihydrate (Ph. Eur.)
- Kalii hydrogenoaspartas hemihydricus (Latin)
- Kalium L-hydrogenaspartat-0.5-Wasser (German)
- Aspartate monopotassique hémihydraté (French)
- L-Asparaginsäure, Kaliumsalz (1:1)-0,5-Wasser (IS)
- Potassium aminosuccinate hemihydrate (IS)
- Potassium Aspartate (IS)
- Potassium Hydrogen Aspartate Hemihydrate (PH: BP 2010, Ph. Eur. 6)
- Cardilan (Potassium Hydrogen Aspartate and Magnesium Hydrogen Aspartate)
Biotika, Slovakia; Zentiva, Czech Republic
|Ph. Eur.||European Pharmacopoeia|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.