- Kalii aspartas racemicus (Latin)
- Kalium DL-hydrogenaspartat (German)
- Aspartate monopotassique, DL- (French)
- Racemisches Kaliumhydrogenaspartat-Hemihydrat (PH: DAB 2007)
- Aspacardin (Potassium DL-Hydrogenaspartate and Magnesium DL-Hydrogenaspartate)
- Asparom (Potassium DL-Hydrogenaspartate and Magnesium DL-Hydrogenaspartate)
- Potassio Aspartato Monico
- Potassio Aspartato Pharmatex
Pharmatex Italia, Italy
- Trophicard-Köhler (Potassium DL-Hydrogenaspartate and Magnesium DL-Hydrogenaspartate)
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.