CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
High molecular soluble glycoprotein whose structure forms a dimer with two polypeptide chains which are linked by disulfide bonds
- Plasma-Fibronectin (German)
- Fibronectine plasmatique (French)
- Fibronectina de plasma (Spanish)
- Fibronectin (Human Plasma) (OS: JAN)
- Fibronectin (IS)
- Plasma-Fibronektin (IS)
- Evicel (Plasma Fibronectin and Thrombin, + Fibrinogen, Human)
OMRIX, Belgium; OMRIX, Denmark; OMRIX, Norway
- EVICEL (Plasma Fibronectin and Thrombin, + Fibrinogen, Human)
Janssen-Cilag, Switzerland; OMRIX, Germany
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.