Physiotens may be available in the countries listed below.
- PHYSIOTENS 200 MICROGRAMS TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PHYSIOTENS 200MICROGRAM TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PHYSIOTENS 300 MICROGRAMS TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PHYSIOTENS 400MICROGRAM TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PHYSIOTENS TABLETS 200 MICROGRAMS (Leaflet)
- PHYSIOTENS TABLETS 300 MICROGRAMS (Leaflet)
- PHYSIOTENS TABLETS 400 MICROGRAMS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Physiotens
Moxonidine is reported as an ingredient of Physiotens in the following countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegowina
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.