Phenobarbital Sodium may be available in the countries listed below.
- PHENOBARBITAL SODIUM 200MG/ML INJECTION (Leaflet)
- PHENOBARBITAL SODIUM 30MG/ML INJECTION (Leaflet)
- PHENOBARBITAL SODIUM 60MG/ML INJECTION (Leaflet)
- PHENOBARBITAL SODIUM INJECTION BP 15MG/ML (Leaflet)
- PHENOBARBITAL SODIUM INJECTION BP 200MG/ML (Leaflet)
- PHENOBARBITAL SODIUM INJECTION BP 30MG/ML (Leaflet)
- PHENOBARBITAL SODIUM INJECTION BP 60MG/ML (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Phenobarbital Sodium
Phenobarbital Sodium (BANM, JAN) is known as Phenobarbital in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.