- PAMIDRONATE DISODIUM 3MG/ML CONCENTRATE FOR SOLUTION FOR INFUSION (Leaflet)
- PAMIDRONATE DISODIUM 3MG/ML STERILE CONCENTRATE (Leaflet)
- PAMIDRONATE DISODIUM 6MG/ML CONCENTRATE FOR SOLUTION FOR INFUSION (Leaflet)
- PAMIDRONATE DISODIUM 6MG/ML STERILE CONCENTRATE (Leaflet)
- PAMIDRONATE DISODIUM 9MG/ML CONCENTRATE FOR SOLUTION FOR INFUSION (Leaflet)
- PAMIDRONATE DISODIUM 9MG/ML STERILE CONCENTRATE (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Pamidronate Disodium
Pamidronate Disodium (BANM, USAN) is also known as Pamidronic Acid (Rec.INN)
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.