In the US, Oruvail (ketoprofen systemic) is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents and is used to treat Back Pain, Fever, Frozen Shoulder, Gout - Acute, Osteoarthritis, Pain, Period Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Sciatica.
- ORUVAIL 100 MG PROLONGED-RELEASE CAPSULES HARD (Leaflet)
- ORUVAIL 150MG PROLONGED RELEASE CAPSULES HARD (Leaflet)
- ORUVAIL 2.5% GEL (Leaflet)
- ORUVAIL 200 CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- ORUVAIL 200 MG PROLONGED-RELEASE CAPSULES HARD (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Oruvail
Ketoprofen is reported as an ingredient of Oruvail in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.