In the US, Nytol (diphenhydramine systemic) is a member of the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics and is used to treat Insomnia.
- NYTOL (Leaflet)
- NYTOL HERBAL SIMPLY SLEEP & CALM ELIXIR (Leaflet)
- NYTOL HERBAL SIMPLY SLEEP ONE-A-NIGHT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NYTOL HERBAL TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NYTOL ONE-A-NIGHT (Leaflet)
- NYTOL ORIGINAL 25MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NYTOL SIMPLY SLEEP HOT CHOCOLATE 50MG POWDER FOR ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Nytol
Diphenhydramine is reported as an ingredient of Nytol in the following countries:
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (a derivative of Diphenhydramine) is reported as an ingredient of Nytol in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.