In the US, NovoLog (insulin aspart systemic) is a member of the drug class insulin and is used to treat Diabetes - Type 1, Diabetes - Type 2, Diabetic Ketoacidosis and Nonketotic Hyperosmolar Syndrome.
- NovoLog (Insulin Aspart (Cartridges & Prefilled Syringes))
- NovoLog (Insulin Aspart (Vials))
- NovoLog Mix 70/30 (Insulin Aspart Protamine and Insulin Aspart (Cartridges and Prefilled Pens))
- NovoLog Mix 70/30 (Insulin Aspart Protamine and Insulin Aspart (Vials))
- NovoLog FlexPen
- NovoLog Mix 70/30
- NovoLog Mix 70/30 FlexPen
- NovoLog PenFill
- Novolog Injection
Ingredient matches for NovoLog
Insulin Aspart is reported as an ingredient of NovoLog in the following countries:
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.